Following are the items to bring for Admission
- For admission registration, you should bring original copies of the following documents:
- Identification Proof of the patient. (Pan Card, Driving License, Voters card)
- Passport (Non-Resident Indian)
- All earlier Medical Reports and Consultation papers.
- We would like you to register yourself with the Lifeline Hospital when you come for the first time.
- We will issue a number to you after filling up the registration form. This number will be required to be provided by you whenever you visit the Hospital for smooth and effective traceability of previous medical records.
- At the time of Admission, the security deposit is taken which is adjusted against the final bill.
B. Money and Valuables
Please do not bring excess cash or valuables with you other than the cash deposit. If you have these things while you are admitting, please adjust it to keep at home. Or else, you can request the nurses in the ward for assistance in these items.
Should you have any enquiries concerning your admission to the Hospital, you may contact the admission office or Information Desk
Tel No. 022- 61567000/02
Mob No. 09322406667, 09321277203
Fax No. 022-27461260
Opening Hours for Admission office: 7 Days a week & 24 hours daily.
- Instruction for Company Patient's
- If you came through a Company / Organization that has a connection with the Hospital, you are asked to give an Authority Letter from your respective Company/ Organization for Registration and Admission.
- Medicines/ Consumables will not be provided on credit until the Authority letter is presented to the Admission Counter of the Hospital by you.
- If you have occupied a higher-class accommodation than authorized, you have to deposit as per the deposit schedule applicable to the higher category. Make a note that all charges would be proportionately increased and suitable as per more top class. The same would be settled at the time of discharge/ final settlement of bill.